Front office indeed is the face of any business enterprise - and that is where visitors experience the business enterprise first hand. Be it a government agency or a private enterprise, it is quite typical that visitors would have to wait for long time before they are taken care.
Whether a visitor has come in for an interview, service support, a pre-scheduled appointment, or any other, the receptionist is expected to know what and how and coordinate with the related in-house resources so each visitor's purpose is addressed.
Most often, the receptionist is found to be over-whelmed; which would invariably lead to multiple mishaps including that the visitor has left with disappointment.
To ensure such situation is avoided if not entirely eliminated, SRISYS has conceptualized, designed and developed a technologically advanced and quite flexible application titled "Visitor Check-in System" that can serve both business and government agencies with equal flair.
Visitor Check-In System (VCS) is designed with the following in mind:
- Each visitor should know where he is in the queue of visitors, until he is taken care
- A visitor should be able to decide whether he should even be in the queue at all, or come some other day/time
- A visitor does not have to be physically present at the reception to know or decide if he should enter the queue - they should be able to do so while they are on the go and from a remote location
- This does not have to be done on a desktop, laptop, kiosk at the front office; but instead on any of these as well as from a smart Device as well as long as there is a data connectivity
- Management should be informed of the demand at the reception thru analytics, so they can decide to beef up front office with additional resources
SRISYS has also considered the following in the development of this Application:
- Ease of Use and Maintenance
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Data Security Concerns
All these, and much more, have been taken into account when SRISYS built this application.