Learning centers across the globe, including University Systems, Colleges and Training Institutes, have been early adopters of Information Technology in reaching out to the masses with their wares - be it course ware, instructional inputs, audio-visuals, presentations, question banks as well as on-line examinations.
Whether it was offered in a controlled environment within a campus, or thru' a CD/DVD to target audience slightly detached from a campus environment, the use of technology is quite obvious and almost mandatory.
With the increasingly mobile target audience as well as the proliferation of smart devices, it is only a natural step for these academies to make their course ware available on mobile devices.
To address this very specific need, SRISYS has conceptualized, designed and developed a Mobile Application platform, titled Learn App, whereby any academy can quickly enable their course and evaluation wares and launch the Mobile Application for themselves. This is available in all three popular mobile platforms, namely Android, Windows and iOS. Once invested into Learn App, the launch will take as much time as it would take to prepare the data for load into the App - including text, images, audios and videos.
Learn App is built with the following objectives:
- Provide an avenue to academies, university and college systems, coaching and training institutes across the globe to offer their course wares on a mobile platform
- Even corporates who wish to get their employee resources quickly enabled on their procedures can make very effective use of Learn App
- Course ware of all kinds, including text, presentations, audios as well as videos can be uploaded
- Multiple courses could be created within a single install
- Exams could be introduced along with question banks - so the users/ subscribers can self-evaluate in preparation of the final exams
- Users should be able to use book marks as they run thru the course ware at their convenience
SRISYS has also considered the following in the development of Learn App:
- Ease of Use and Maintenance
- Total Cost of Maintenance
- Data Security Concerns