Chambers of Commerce across the globe have been formed as associations by member businesses with clear agenda - to help one another to get a foothold in the market, to obtain financial freedom at the earliest, and to invite, train, guide and nurture new members.
While the traditional approach to manage a Chamber of Commerce has been very "paper-based", with the availability of information technology, it has become mandatory for these entities to have presence on the web. Yet, they are struggling in disseminating information thru their web media. Mobile technologies have definitely caught the attention of Chambers of Commerce, especially if you consider that most member businesses are already tech-savvy, have mobile presence, are heavy users of smart devices and more importantly operate on-the-go.
With that said, it is important that Chambers of Commerce too go mobile. Against this backdrop, SRISYS has conceptualized, designed and developed a Mobile Application platform, titled Chamber App, using which any Chamber of Commerce can quickly enable their data and launch their own Mobile Application. This platform is available in all three popular mobile platforms, namely Android, Windows and iOS. Once invested into Chamber App, any Chamber of Commerce will be able to launch its own mobile presence in as much time as it would take to prepare the data for load into the App - including text, images, audios and videos.
Chamber App is built with the following objectives:
- Provide an avenue to member businesses across the spread of a Chamber to know about as much information about the Chamber as possible
- Proactively share the details on organized events, including training programs, happy hours, know your fellow members, etc
- Find details about fellow members thru Member Directory
- For each member business, provide and upload text, images, audios and videos to the extent possible - so the members can get a reasonable exposure and understanding of other members
- Capture and list events - so the member businesses can schedule their participation accordingly
- Members can share their needs, wares and services so other members can get interested and reach out with or for help
- To make the Chamber an excellent avenue for B2B interactions
In addition to the above, SRISYS has considered the following in the development of this Application:
- Ease of Use and Maintenance
- Total Cost of Maintenance
- Data Security Concerns